Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Time to go to BevMo. I need a new keg

The time has come again. It's time to order a new Keg for my kegerator.

It's a bittersweet decision. I get to choose a new beer, but I can't pick them all. It's hard making a decision like this. No matter which keg I ultimately choose, there is that voice in the back of my head saying, "you should have gone with the Flying Dog instead, or the Stone".

Honestly, I would love to go with something from Lost Abbey, Port, Rogue, Firestone, or Breckenridge this time. I'm all about variety and trying a new beer. Besides, it's time for another "Epic" party and I have a beer rep to protect.

I have until Monday to make up my mind. But it seems like every time I finally do, that keg isn't available. But I don't have time to mess around. The party is in 2 weeks!

I'm going to stop by The BevMo tomorrow grab the updated keg list. I'll post my top 5. Look them over, and let me know what you think. I'm open for suggestions.

-Cheers!

No comments: