Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"I think I'm starting to like beer"

Queen: "Do you have any beer?"
Me: "Are you serious?" "Of course I have beer, I'm me."
Queen: "Do you have one that I might like"
Me: "Really?"
Queen: "I think I'm starting to like beer."

I have been known to help others switch teams. I enjoy educating anyone willing to listen, about beer. So far, I have had a very high success rate. Everyone from my Miller Lite swilling cousin, to the Queen's Wine drinking father.

But this was the last person I thought I would ever be able to show the way. Beer has never been her drink of choice. She has tried it plenty of times, but she still didn't like it.

Recently, she has been asking for a beer every now and then. Because I am so awesome at what I do, I gave her a Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Guess what, she liked it. She liked it, a lot.

I guess it is time to make a trip to the BevMo to pick out a few different beers I think she might like. I'm so excited.

Can I tell you that I don't think I have ever loved my wife more than this very moment.

-Cheers!

No comments: