Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

The never ending Keg


I don't know what is going on. But I think I have the next best thing since the fountain of youth in my Man Room. I have, the never ending keg. As luck would have it, it's Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA. I know, God loves me.

There are what, about 50 pints of sweet golden nectar in a 5 gallon keg, give or take. I'm sure I went through half of them the first night I tapped it. That left about 25 more pints for me to enjoy.
Over the past 4 months, I estimate that I pour myself at least 1 pint every other day when I get home. That is like another 60 pints. But yet, the beer just keeps on flowing.

Let's do some math here. Even if I am overestimating a little, or more than a little, I'm sure I've gone through 50 pints. It just doesn't add up. It isn't possible. Even if there was only a single pint poured that night I originally tapped it, I am still defying the laws of physics.

Can I explain this 8th wonder of the world? No, I can't. Am I complaining? No, I'm not. In fact I am thanking the All Mighty Beer God and Sam Calagione for this magic keg. Because I'm sure they both got together to make this keg of "Godfish Head" just for me.

-Cheers!

No comments: