Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday at BevMo

This is going to be a short post. I have to go to bed early because tomorrow is Black Friday. I have to get up really early so I make it to the BevMo first thing in the morning. I'm so excited. I wonder what kind of deals I'm going to find.

I have been looking through the catalog all day. I have an item picked out for each and everyone on my list. I hope there are some great "door buster" deals. I plan on picking up a few special things for myself as well. Not to mention a new keg for the kegerator.

Time to go. I have to make sure I'm first in line.

-Cheers!

2 comments:

Alan said...

Morning hope you had a great Thanks Giving.What store are you planning to visit?

Cheers
Alan

Good Burp said...

Thank you Alan.
I didn't make it today. The Queen dragged me with her to the mall.
But I will make it to store 86tomorrow, on Saturday morning.