Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Draft Magazine, The Big Pour

This weekend, I'm going to hit another beerfest. This time it is The Big Pour, put on by Draft Magazine. It is a four day event that is sure to be better than their first attempt last year. This 4 day event is sure to be fun. Hell, even NORM from Cheers is going to be there.

As much as I would love to go to a beerfest for 4 days, I'm not. Saturday is my day. I have to work on Thursday and Friday, and Sunday is a day to nurse the hangover, and watch football.

There is an impressive list of beers available for the sampling. I'm not sure how many I will get to try, but I'm going to do my best to try as many as I can. I really want to concentrate on the rare, seasonal, and beers not available around here. From a look at the list, this isn't going to be a problem.

If you get a chance, click on this link, and go through the list. If you see a beer you think I can't pass, let me know. I will go out of my way to find it, try it, and review it in my little pink notebook.

-Cheer!

No comments: