Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Tomorrow, will beer flow?

With a little skill, and a little more luck, tomorrow will be the first day that beer will flow from my keezer (freezer kegerator conversion). I know, I am am excited too.

I made a last trip to the home brew store to get the few remaining parts I still needed. It wasn't my final trip. That will be tomorrow.

Why?

Because I forgot the main reason I was going there to start with....to fill my tank. I think I got so excited and ran out out of the house and left my CO2 tank sitting there. I was so bummed.

It ended up being a blessing in disguise though. In my drive home, I stopped by the beer store to see if there was anything new. I was in the neighborhood, and I had a little time to kill, so why not.

Jackpot!

I scored a few killer new brews. But the best news is that they have some killer brews in 5 gallon kegs on sale. A few of my favorites in fact. It was just meant to be.

What are they?

You will have to wait for me to take the pictures. They are going to keep me company while I assemble my new baby.

So check back tomorrow. I hope to share a pint with you.

-Cheers!

No comments: