Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beer on my Ipod. Right on!

I love my Ipod. I usually carry it with me everywhere. Good thing too, because my boss has horrible taste in music. But I am getting sick of my songs. So what am I to do?

Podcasts!

O man, what have I been missing. Podcast are so cool. I can learn how to invest in the stock market or speak German. I can even find out about my fantasy football team. But the best thing I can learn about is, BEER!

Damn, this is so cool. I have spent hours listening to podcasts about beer. They talk about making beer, drinking beer, different kinds of beer, and everything beer. I love it.

There is Beer School, Basic Brewing Radio, Craft Beer Radio, and my favorite, Brew Crazy. I would listen to all these for the entertainment value alone. But the cool thing is that I learn all kinds of things about the wonderful world of beer. Everything from home brewing techniques and equipment, to all the different stles of beer.

I strongly recommend that you check out these beer podcasts. I'm sure you will learn something you didn't know about beer. The Ipod is so much more than just a music player now. Good thing, because I don't think I can go another day listening to Abba or Enya.

-Cheers!

No comments: