Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No beerfest tonight

In a round about way, I am proving my theory. My theory that "I'm better when I'm drunk". In order to prove this theory, I planned to drink to the point of drunkenness. Then in that drunken stupor, attempt to type out an amazing blog post. But I haven't done it yet.

I only had a single beer each of that past two nights. I have been a little under the weather, and I really don't feel like drinking...that much. Besides, I can only imagine what I would be doing to my liver with the amount of alcohol and prescribed drugs I would have in my system.

And what does that little red sticker on the side of the bottle mean? "WARNING. Do not consume alcohol". In my book, I could drink 2 or 3 beers before I would say I consumed any alcohol. What if I drink something like Bohemia. There is a big difference between that and say, Tequila. They should put that on the side. "Do not drink Tequila".

Anyways, I hope to be better in a couple days. So this weekend, I plan on a great weekend of amazing posts. I have one in mind, but it is just a little to close to home. It might give me away. Let's see what happens.

-Cheers.

No comments: