Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In search of a Kegerator



How hard can it be to buy a kegerator? I have been searching for the last month for the perfect beer dispenser for my guy room. I had no idea how many different kinds there are. I can make one, or buy one for $100 to $2500. All I want is fresh beer from a tap in my own home.
.
Any beer loving human will tell you that beer from a tap (keg) is better than a bottle or a can, unless you are a redneck. I like my beer to be fresh and taste like it was meant to taste. I want a keg of beer in my house chilled inside a cold thing that isn't a bucket from a frat house.
.
After looking on the internet, I have found hundreds of ways people have figured out how to dispense beer. Here are some examples.

This one is cool. A custom painted fridge modified into a Kegerator. I guess I could buy this, or build my own. But that seems like a lot of work. Honestly, I don't have that kind of time.

Or this one. This guy actually built one on to the back of his truck. Now I am sure this guy is a redneck. What other person would actually feel the need to attach a full contraption like this to his ball hitch? I think this borders on an alcohol problem.

.
But this one has got to be the best. It is a home DUI video Game. It is a driving video game with a kegerator in the trunk. I guess it is for all those sad assholes who want to practice driving drunk. And for the price of a DUI fine and a night in jail, you can learn how to do it at home for free!


I want to know what idiot actually spent money on this thing. I want to be sure to stay as far away as possible from this alcoholic douchebag!
.
This is what I am up against. My search seemed easy enough at first. That was until I realized that there are a lot of people out there who can't go without beer no matter the cost or the
idiocracy. On second thought, I think I will just stick to bottles.

No comments: