Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

A man becomes a Brewmaster

I wish I could tell you that it was me, but it isn't. This is the story of a man, who quit his job, to chase his dream to one day become a brewmaster.

Burr Street Brew Blog has been writing about his journey for nearly 6 months now. I have been following him, and cheering him on from afar.

It is a great story. And I encourage all of you to go, and read his story. At the least, read his most recent post.

BSBB, keep on living the dream!

2 comments:

BsBB said...

Thank you for the support! It has been a crazy ride but it has turned out for the best. Did my first brew on my own today, a Pale Ale. I'll do my best to update the blog more frequently. Thanks again for the support and kind words!

Good Burp said...

My pleasure. I am really happy for you. Just don't forget about us little guys when you are living it up with Sam, Jim, Charlie and everyone else at the GABF.