Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Beerfest tomorrow

It's that time again. BEERFEST! God, I love that word. It just rolls off the tongue...BeeeeeeeeerrrrrrFesssssssssssssst. But the best thing about Beerfest is the beer. O, I love me some beer. And the only thing I love more than a beer, is trying hundreds of them in a single day, at one place. And that is exactly what I am going to do tomorrow.

I will be drinking beer, making notes, taking pictures, and pouring beer. It is going to be one beer filled day. I plan on loving every minute of it. And with any luck, I will attempt to write about it. Who am I kidding? Do you really think I will be able to write a post tomorrow after 8 hours of drinking beer? I know I'm good, but I'm not that good. In all honesty, it will take me a few days to write everything. At least I have the weekend. I think I will break it up into three posts again. That seemed to work well for the last Beerfest review.

So I better go. I need to get some sleep.

-Cheers!

No comments: