Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A two year plan

I'm starting the journey. Yesterday was the first day of my new venture. I'm moving forward with the brewery.

There is a lot going on so far. Most of it is preliminary work. Setting up the llc, designing the logo, building the website, building the brew system, and I'm sure another 30 things I have yet to think about. But for now, its enough to keep me busy.

I know its going to be a long process. I would love to get everything up and going tomorrow, but that's not going to happen. Instead I'm planning on a two year plan. With a lot of hard work, and a descent sized bank roll, I really think two years will be enough time to get the brewery opened and brewing beer.

The other day I wrote about the website. I wasn't being completely truhful when I said it was a place to expand Good Burp. In truth, it's the website for the brewery. I hope to have a site up and running by this weekend. That's my plan anyway. But I know that I'm such a perfectionist that when it comes time to go live, I'm going to want the site to be perfect. So cross your fingers.

As soon as its ready to go, ill let you all know where you can find it.

No comments: