Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My empty promises

I feel that I cant keep up with myself. There is so much I want to do, and so much I want to say, but I can't seem to find the time to do it. Is this an excuse? Probably.

When I sit down to write out my next new amazing blog post, I want it to be right. That's the way I am with most things in my life. I don't half ass anything. Because I do that, it prevents me from doing a lot of things that I want to do. Example, writing a blog post every other day.

I have plenty to write about. My life has been quite hectic as of late, which has really lit a fire under my ass to change things. Therefore my usual time of writing a blog post has been used instead on research, and reading, and education, and figuring out how I'm going to do everything I am setting out to do.

I have a list of 40 beer to write about. I have 3 pages of notes about last weeks Great Arizona Beerfest to share. I have some rough templates of websites I would love to get feedback on before I go live. I even found a welder who has agreed to build my Brutus 10 brewing system for me. I just don't want to write about any of these things until I have completed at least one of them to my satisfaction.

But I'll throw these gems out there. I registered my brewery name last week. That's good news huh. I finished off the Firestone keg in my kegerator, so I need to replace it. BevMo extended their hours so I can pick up my beer even later now. I'm going to play in the Dogfish Head Bocce Ball tournament next month, as long as I can find another couple to play.

Things are changing. Things are definitely changing for the better. Sometimes life gets in the way of fun. But I'm working on that issue as well.

-Cheers.

No comments: