Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Burp, the website

That's right, Good Burp will soon have a it's own Website. A site to enjoy more Good Burp.

With a blog, you can only do so much. You can write about the things you like, or know, or hate, or just about anything else. In my case, I love to write about beer. A blog is fine for doing that. However, I am ready to take it to the next level.

I have been slow to update posts, the beers I've been drinking, reviews of the beer, and photos of beer, because blogger just can't handle it. My plan for 2010 was to organize the beer reviews, and start a new beer list, and start a gallery. I wanted to improve the overall appearance and content of Good Burp. But it just hasn't worked out the way I had hoped it would.

By next week, I should have Good Burp 1.0 up and running. It's going to take some time to get all the photos uploaded, list the beers I've tried that past 2 years, and write the reviews of the beers I've evaluated.

But don't worry, I Good Burp isn't going anywhere. I will still write blog post about beer and my adventures with beer. I will link both sites to each other so you can jump from one to the other. There is just going to be more Good Burp to love.

-Cheers!

No comments: