Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not enough beer in the world

I have been slacking. I haven't been here in nearly 2 weeks now. It is so unlike me. What has happened? Someone has entered my life and disrupted it. They have thrown my entire world off it's nicely spinning axis. And I don't know what to do to get it spinning again.

About 4 weeks ago, I was introduced to a guy who needed my services. A mutual friend hooked us up. And since I am a guy who loves to make money, I agreed to make the money without realizing the amount of time and wasted effort if would take to make this person happy.

I know I am good. And I figured that I would be able to spend the allotted amount of time with this guy, and make a big chuck of change. However, it seems Satan has sent his spawn and I am now stuck in a never ending vortex. And as of a few minutes ago, I it started all over again.

There isn't enough beer in the world to help me stay sane. I don't know what to do. I don't know when it will ever end. And I don't know what to do. I guess I am going to keep drinking as much beer as possible with hopes that the Happy Juice will take me away.

In the mean time, I have been going through the brews. Check out the "what I'm drinking section". I'm sure it is going to double in length this week.

-help!

No comments: