Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Early Christmas present

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but I am in the mood for giving. So I am going to throw this one out there as a teaser. Kind of like that present you get to open on Christmas Eve. Actually, I think it is more like being there when somebody bought you a present. You don't know what it is, but you know it's going to be good.

What could it be?

I'm going public!

Good Burp has evolved over the past year. It didn't start out as a blog all about beer, but it has become a very popular one. (Thank you)

For the past couple months, I have been more and more open about my beer adventures. In addition, I have started to tell people about my blog. So much that people have been looking for me. Some have found me, and others are very close. There are some out there who I need to be a little more accessible to. So I think it's time.

The day I remove my mask and show the world my secret identity is still a bit of a secret. But your smart, I think you will figure it out.

-Cheers!

2 comments:

the said...

Jesus? You've finally returned!

Good Burp said...

I know. I have been a bad blogger. That BlogMoFo did me in. I'm sorry. I owe you guys. I have a post ready for tonight