Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Class of 2012, here I come

January of 2012. What is that, a year and a half? 17 months, give or take? Whatever it is, that is when I start Beer School. In the mean time, I think I'll get brewing.

I really didn't think it would take so long to get into Beer School. But I think it is perfect timing. It would have been great to jump right in and start the learning process. Instead, it's like waiting for Chistmas, or your the Christmas after that.

So what to do with all this spare time? I think I'll brew some beer. I think I will brew lots of beer. With all the free time I'm going to have, I should be able to really fine tune some of my own recepies. I can work on my brewing methods and try to become a seasoned home brewer. By the time school starts, I will be ready.

However I look at it, I'm doing it. I'm really doing it. I am taking that dreaded first step. Today really is that first step towards my brewery future. Wish me luck.

-Cheers!

No comments: