Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How much for a word?

A man is only as good as his word. That is what my dad always told me. He told me that people who lie, or make deals without following through with them are people you want to avoid. Without his word, what is that man worth? I will tell you, nothing. So I say to that person, you suck!

You are a dirt bag. How can you tell a person that you are going to do something, and then at the blink of an eye, not do it? Or better yet, not even bother to tell them that were no longer going to doing it? Instead, you run away and hide, then leave it up to someone else to do your dirty work. Are you kidding me? This is 2008. 9 year old kids have cell phones, text messaging, and email. You, a grown adult can't seem get hold of one of these simple forms of technology, to simply let everyone know that you suck. You really did it. You backed out of your deal faster than a truckload of illegals in the Home Depot parking lot when "the man" shows up.

So to everyone out there who ever screwed someone by giving their word, and backing out of it, I have 4 words for you. "Karma is a bitch"! I pray to God that someone, sometime, returns the favor. Then you will see what it is like to betrayed by someone. You will feel the pain and panic set in as you think to yourself, "what the hell am I going to do now". You are a gutless piece of shit. Your word is worth nothing. Therefore, you are worth nothing. Do everyone a favor and just crawl back into your hole and die.

No comments: